Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stepping My Game Up


Wow, this has been long overdue, but I have finally decided to utilize my, and more importantly your, computer's 800 x 600 pixel resolution by expanding the width of my blog. If you are reading this, you have probably already noticed that something has changed...

The larger width means a couple things: 1) no more tiny videos 2) no more long skinny paragraphs that strain the eyes, and 3) more posts per page! I have also decided to fill some of the black space on the right with such page elements as a blog roll, a Google newsreel, a search bar, an "about me" section, and perhaps most importantly an RSS feed.

For the 17 people that have chosen to "publicly follow" my blog, thank you. But, you've probably been wondering, "What does 'following' mean and how is it advantageous to me?" Well, it's meaningless and it doesn't help you. In other words, you don't get an update when I post something new, so the title is a bit of a misnomer. Here's where the RSS feed comes in. If you subscribe to my RSS feed, you can get post updates from a variety of mediums-- Yahoo, Google-- completely up to you.

Anyway, Fred Phelps's Pajama Party just got so much more legit and I couldn't be more excited!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Skeets said...

Actually, if you use Google Reader, you've had Ev's blog in an RSS feed with nice, wide paragraphs the whole time :)