Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lil Wayne- No Ceilings (Mixtape Download)



Originally slated for a Halloween release, Weezy's most recent mixtape, No Ceilings, leaked sometime earlier today first in .wma format.  From there, Dre from Nahright converted it to .mp3 and then the 2DopeBoyz correctly labeled the tracks and uploaded the finished product.  Trick or treat, bitches- Halloween came early.

Track List:
01 Swag Surfin’
02 Ice Cream Paint Job
03 D.O.A.
04 Interlude
05 Wasted
06 Watch My Shoes
07 Break Up f. Gudda Gudda & Short Dawg
08 Banned From TV
09 Throw It In The Bag (rmx)
10 I Think I Love Her f. Tyga & Shanell
11 Interlude 2
12 Wetter
13 I’m Good f. T-Streets
14 Make Her Say f. Jae Millz
15 Run This Town
16 I Gotta Feeling
17 Outro
 DOWNLOAD: Lil Wayne- No Ceilings (usershare) (mediafire)

Subscribe for the latest music and info (click the white box)

[Link: 2DopeBoyz]

Bookmark and Share

No comments: