Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A New Name, a New Mission


I was surfing the internet this morning and started watching a video of an angry mob destroying a minivan full of scum bags people from the Westboro Baptist Church. All my admiration for the vigilante efforts of the mob was swiftly replaced with despair as I realized that more people belong to the Westboro's cult of the clinically insane than read my blog. Eff!!

So I've decided to set a goal of trumping the Westboro Church in membership by this time next year. As you may or may not know, Fred Phelps is the founder of the Church and a genuine purveyor of hate and evil. As a ironic bonus to my goal, I've renamed the blog "Fred Phelps's Pajama Party" because Fred Phelps would never have a pajama party. Unless it involved thanking God for roadside bombs and drinking the blood of small woodland creatures.

"Why the bald eagle for your post?" Well, besides the fact that they look awesome, they are American and they represent strength and freedom. So, help me become stronger and superior to Westboro and spread the word about Fred Phelps's Pajama Party! (but be concise with your explanation)

Bookmark and Share

No comments: