Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Neako - Popeyes Freestyle


I unleashed Neako's latest tape on Mixtape Mondays Vol. 2, and it looks like he's back at it.  As previously stated, Neako produces a lot of his own music, but for his upcoming project, Junk Food, he's gonna be flowin' over all classic hip hop instrumentals.  Below is the first leak off Junk Food, in which Neako goes in over the Clipse beat, "Popular Demand."

Download it:

DOWNLOAD: Neako- Popular Demand (Popeyes) Freestyle

Stream it:




Neako's manager, Jabari, actually emailed me after I wrote my review of Neako's mixtape, The Rubix Cube: Blue Edition and thanked me for the positive feedback.  I know I'm gloating, but Your Favorite Blogger's Favorite Blog is a relatively small operation.  It's nice to know we're (Dave and I) getting some love!  Check out what he wrote:



Bookmark and Share

No comments: