Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keyz II The City

Allow me to introduce probably the only rapper that will ever rep Hopewell Valley. Keyz, whose real name is Odeani McBean, went to school with me at Hopewell Valley Central High School. Although I didn't really know Odeani personally, I have followed his music career since the beginning. His first mixtape, Keyz II The City Volume I, was pretty rough but he has come along way since then and has a large fan following all over the east coast. This is his latest solo mixtape, The Evolution, which can be downloaded free on his myspace. Even more impressive is his feature on the 71st edition of the Coast 2 Coast mixtape series, hosted by Jadakiss. His song on the mixtape is "Here I Go Again," which can also be sampled on his myspace. Check it out!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: