Saturday, May 23, 2009

A New Weekly Segment!

As a follow up to the video I posted of Steven Anderson, the Baptist pastor, getting bludgeoned by the Arizona State Border Patrol, I have decided to introduce a new weekly segment to my blog called "Fuck the Police." Police abuse their authority so often that it will be no problem for me to find ridiculous each week about corrupt or unlawful behavior by the boys in blue. Take, for instance, this story and video (below) about five Birmingham, Alabama cops beating an [already] unconscious suspect after a high-speed chase. Thankfully, justice was served and the five officers were dishonorably discharged and stripped of their badges. Also, I've been trying to follow up on the Pastor's court case, but the few articles I found indicated that he is still exploring his legal options.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: