Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back For the First Time

To my friends, family, and whomever else it may concern: my name is Evan and I have decided to "start" a blog. I say "start" because this blog has existed throughout my first semester of college as an online presentation of the entrepreneurial project I was working on for my course in Information Studies and Technology. Instead of abandoning my blog at the end of the semester, I decided to erase my project and use the blog as a way to share my thoughts with the online community. I have just completed the first half of my freshman year at Syracuse University and I hope to stay current with this blog through winter break and on through my second semester. This blog is not topic-specific as I will be reviewing music, movies, and sharing stories and opinions on a variety of different issues. I hope you all enjoy and feel to comment...

Bookmark and Share

No comments: